Tuesday, June 5, 2007

OK, 3 year olds are a little scary


I know they are very lovable one on one, but as a group 3 year olds are down right frightening. We had at least 20 last night in one group. Last night was a little chaotic. Tonight they are going to split them into 3 groups with the groups rotating. I will do music 3 times. This is great for me. I haven't quite gotten the art of motivating 3 year olds. You would think that having 4 3 year olds of my own at one time or another would have taught me what I needed to know. Hmmm...

I guess it is a little different when they are yours. I asked one mom if she had any tips for getting her sweet precious to cooperate and she only said "Good Luck!" . This didn't encourage me. :)

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would rather hand them to someone else who could take care of them until they turn 5...lol.

YouTube Videos