Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Matthew and the Simpsons

We went to the movies with Nana last night after taking the girls to choir camp. We had a great time, stayed up too late getting Nana her own blog and flickr account, uploading her pictures to be developed....lots of nerdy Laurie things. It was a blessing to be with her and then today with Mamaw. We went to Gravity with her before we headed back to Oxford.

Now we are back home, kids are playing, Matt is landscaping and taking Matthew to praise band practice. We are about to have the famous "family movie night". This is a ritual that involves popcorn, hot cocoa and a movie. I think the movie is going to be National Treasure after the kids pick up their "stuff" from around the house. I love 'em. I am so glad to be back home with all of us together. I think we are all home for a while until I go to get the girls again from camp.

They called me today and made my heart sink into my stomach. I want camp to be so fun for them. They were having rehearsals three times a day for 2 hours at a time. The girls are not used to this. Their electricity was off because of the storm that went through central MS. The bus driver had left them and they had to walk across camp to their cabin. Matthew and I prayed after we got off of the phone with them that their week would turn out great. I want them to want to go back next year and for mommas not to be mad at me.

Take care and have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

YouTube Videos