Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Love Day !

I just wanted to say I love you to all the people that well, ...I love since tomorrow is the official day of love. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves me no matter how cruddy I look or how batty I act. I can't believe that I have such a picture of unconditional love in my life. I mean, my mommy is one thing, but to have someone that didn't even know me 16 years ago. That is pretty special. Thank you, Matt, for everything.

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have 4 precious kids who treat me like a queen....(well, when it really counts, and when I don't expect it.) Even though I usually know something is coming when Benjamin tells me that if there were no God or Jesus, that I would be the best living being ever, I love it. It still breaks my heart and butters me up. Even though I kind of roll my eyes, he usually gets what he is after.

Claire is at the table writing Valentines for all of us. She is asking how to spell I love you.

I will be taking the choir to competition tomorrow on Valentine's Day. I am not sure when Matt and I, or even the whole family will have time to celebrate the day together. Maybe Thursday night. Matt and I are singing in a wedding Saturday, and will be at the rehearsal on Friday night. After the wedding, we are off to the pageant at Lafayette. Hmm...wonder what we are going to sing. This is life on the edge. :) I guess Matt and I will have to just stay out later than we would normally, to celebrate Valentine's, being that we are old folks now and like to be in early. Nana is coming to keep the kids so we can go to all of our functions. Another person I love. Here are a few of these people:





No comments:

YouTube Videos