Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday night fever


It's Friday....It's Friday. There is a party going on here at the circus. There are camel rides, etc. If only the oven could heat faster so we could have our delicious fundraiser pizza.

I don't think mommy and daddy knew about the party. We are pooped from the week. Anyway, happy Friday. I've got to get to my drawing for the week for Illustration Friday. The word is "communication". I know I am such a novice, but this is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys.

Ok, I smell the oven. It's time. The party has been run off to the other rooms in the house. I will make pizza in peace. Only a little longer, and we will be watching Foyle's War and drinking hot cocoa. Ahhh......

My life's good....really good. We aren't going anywhere tomorrow. Is there a clean house in sight? Maybe......

No comments:

YouTube Videos