Wednesday, February 14, 2007

District Choral Festival is over



Well, it is finally over. I have to say that I am so proud of the girls in my choir. This is their first year to ever go to District Festival. They made a rating of GOOD. They were so poised and professional looking, and sang so well. Their sound was great.

I picked out some really difficult music for them, and they did it well. We know we have a way to go, but I am still so proud. I hope they are.

I met a really nice person who accompanied for us. I am looking forward to her playing for us in the future.

Matt takes his choir tomorrow. I pray that they do well, too. I guess there is a little more expected of them since they have been established for many, many years. He has done a great job with them. I know they will do great!

Speaking of Valentine's Day....we got the sweetest cards. Some from Mamaw, some from Nana, one from Grandma and Grandpa, and one from John Robert. We are so blessed.

No comments:

YouTube Videos