Monday, September 3, 2007

Never a dull moment


This week has been wild. I don't know what to think about it because I know that I would love for our family to slow down, but on the other hand, I have no idea how.

Monday night was open house. I finally got permission to talk about an emergency we had at home. Matt was upstairs checking out our air-conditioner with a friend when his foot slipped and he went through the ceiling. He didn't fall to the floor, thank goodness. We were so thankful that he didn't get hurt.

Anyway, I have been trying to stay up and realize that so many are far sicker than I have been this past week. It is almost gone, but for some reason, I feel dizzy. I guess it has to do with my sinuses.

Our moms came up Friday. It was so good to see them. We got up Saturday and went shopping for Benjamin's birthday presents. He got some birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa and was dying to spend it. We went to Square Books Jr. and Treehouse Toys. Then we went to Wal-mart where he bought two Betas. He loves nature and all living creatures so this was such a special treat for him.

Mom and Mamaw took three younger kids back to Jackson yesterday afternoon to spend some more time together. We'll meet Mamaw tomorrow to get them. Then back to school on Tuesday. Matthew and helped lead worship with his youth group at church today. It was great. I can't wait until they feel more comfortable and do a lot more often.

I have been spending probably too much time putting some of our videos online. I totally forgot about some of these. Some are huge files, but I wanted to put them on anyway.

Tuesday night we go to practice with the Oxford Civic Chorus. I hope I will be able to sing by then. It is getting on my nerves a little now. If I could only keep my mouth shut for a day, it might get better. It is almost bed time, so I can rest it now.

Tomorrow is Labor Day. Praise the Lord....not just for Labor Day, but I am thankful for it just the same.

hollysprings baseball 2006

No comments:

YouTube Videos