Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jacob and Claire


Jacob and Claire
Originally uploaded by eldickerson
This is Jacob and Claire at Nana's house while I was at camp and Matt was heavily studying. They went upstairs and painted a baby blanket for their puppet show. On one hand I want to say "Awww, that is so cute and creative of them", and on the other hand I am thinking "You mean they went upstairs and painted a blanket without permission?"

I think they were inspired by the "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" author. Should I call and confront her? :)

Today is Matt's big day of presentations. He has worked really hard and only has today and tomorrow left to go.

It is pouring down rain here today. Matt has been doing a lot of work in the yard off and on, and it has really helped. There are these beautiful streams going around our house, but not staying right around the house. :) He is so talented.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

YouTube Videos