Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What we have all been waiting for

We finally decided where Benjamin's birthday is going to be. He wanted to check out everywhere in town to see what was available.

I am glad he is happy with his choice. After all, one of his very favorite things is popcorn and they deliver the popcorn to us as we watch the movie. It just couldn't get much better.

We are going to see Underdog. I hope it is good. It is PG, so I hope it is OK. I can't believe how fast this year is passing. Claire finally lost her infamous front tooth.

I love her grin. It seemed like it would never come out. Now she only has the other one to have a truly perfect grin. She said she scared some of the other kids at school with her smile. I thought...."How sad". She didn't seem to mind, though. Here is her showing me what she looked like. I agreed that it scared me, too. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

YouTube Videos