Thursday, August 9, 2007

Goin' Campin'

Well, tomorrow night the youth are going to Cossar for a camping trip. I am excited about getting to go on Saturday night. I love being with the youth. They are so youthful. (hee, hee)
I am excited about the group we've got. We prayed for a great youth group for Matthew for his last 3 years at home. Playing guitar with them has, I believe, been such a blessing. Big Matt has been sitting in with the whole praise band lately. I love it.

This week has been good. Choir is great. There are 26 kids in my choir this year. There are even guys. They are such good sports. It is a challenge to try to show them what to sing being a woman. This is probably one of the biggest challenges right now. I appreciate their patience, though.

Development at home.....Benjamin, for some reason, has become fired up about loading and unloading the dishwasher. It is his passion. He is very dedicated to this job. He sure has won his dad's and my appreciation. :) Just FYI.

I wanted to share this artist with you. Diane Duda is an artist from Pennsylvania who makes the cutest and most original pictures. Here is one that is on sale at Ebay. She also has work in her Etsy shop. She is super talented. I love her work so much because I love the 3D aspect of them. She uses multi-media to make some of her pictures, etc. If you click on the picture of the little girl you will go to Diane Ebay auctions. Enjoy!

Here is one I actually won on Ebay. I love it. If you like frogs, she really has painted/drawn some cute ones. Anyway, I just wanted to share her work.
I hope you all have a great weekend. In Christ,
Laurie

1 comment:

YouTube Videos