Thursday, May 31, 2007

Was this smart?


OK, this is our small attempt at summer fun. Don't worry, Mamaw, we are going to put it where our future flower bed is going to be. May be more trouble than we want, but it is just our experiment. It should be getting to our house tomorrow.

Tomorrow night some of us are going camping with some others from Potts Camp as kind of a cast party for our play. I get to be a chaperone. I know Matt doesn't want to go even though I have told him how much everyone wants him to come and bring his guitar. Benjamin has also told me that he really doesn't want to go unless we will have a log cabin. Oh well. Not sure about all of this.

We start VBS Monday night. It lasts all week. I am going to be doing the music for the 3 year olds. Wow! I am a little frightened, but I think it will be lots of fun. They are really sweet.

Then next Monday Upward Basketball Camp starts. They are going to stay with Nana and then go to camp eveyday.

It just started raining. We have needed it so badly!!! Ah......

No comments:

YouTube Videos