Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Hope you are all having a great day. I am trying to teach our kids about what today is about. I know for years I have been like so many that think about having the day off and shopping. I pray that from now on I will remember this day for what it is. I don't think we as a country thank our servicemen and women enough. We hear about all of the bad that they do. We don't hear about the daily good that goes on.

I can't even imagine trying to do their job in this world today. I have heard about what they have to do to even fire their weapons. I thought there was a lot of red tape being a school teacher.

Today I want to thank our friends that are serving our country now, Grandpa, who served in WWII, and so many others.

I pray that God will protect and guide you all daily.

No comments:

YouTube Videos