Friday, January 9, 2009

My eyes are heavy

I have been waiting for this night all week. I think we don't have anywhere we have to be tomorrow. Ahhhhhhh.....................
To get some sleep and then clean the house, and maybe even get on Wii Fit, will be great. I know it is going to fuss at me for not being able to get on it very much this week. I can't tell it that I had basketball duty this week and a million other things. I don't think the little computer brain will understand.
This has been a whirlwind week. Matt has started teaching guitar lessons again. He has been very blessed to get more students. This does mean, however, that he will be busier. It all manages to work out, though. I just got home after falling asleep outside the movie theater waiting for Matthew to get through with his movie. Exciting, huh? I am living a much different life than I did the first time I lived in Oxford almost 20 years ago. I was 18.
I love where I am in life now, though. I love seeing what God is doing in the lives of my husband, my kids and myself. Anyway.....this is beginning to be too deep for me right now. My bed and maybe Charlie Chan in Paris are calling me. I don't think I will see much of it before I sack out. Take care.....

No comments:

YouTube Videos