Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

Here are some of the good times we had this holiday. It has been wonderful. Today is the first day of 2009 and I am pretty emotional. My precious grandmother passed away early this morning. She had lived a long, wonderful life and was ready to go. I hate how these past few years have been because she had to move to a nursing home close to my uncle and away from us. I have missed her so much. I am glad that she won't suffer anymore, but can't believe that she is gone. My dad and her oldest son passed away years ago, as well as her husband, many many years ago. She always missed them and couldn't believe that she lived longer than they did. Now she doesn't have to wait. My kids called her G.G. for greatgrandmother. I know they aren't going to take this well. God bless you guys. Hug the people you love today.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

YouTube Videos