Thursday, November 6, 2008

My boyfriend's Back

Well, my mom has had a boy "friend" now for a few weeks. I guess that is how long. She didn't really tell me when they started "talking". He sounds like a great guy. My dad has been gone for about 10 1/2 years now and Mom has carried on by herself. Her perky, giving, self-sacrificing self. I hope this works out for them. It is great to see her so happy.


Wednesday was Matthew's birthday. He was 17. His guitar finally arrived today. Here is a little clip of him minutes after it arrived.


Amber and Matthew went to get tacos and then we had a short party after church. His real party will come later.


We are heading to Jackson tomorrow night. I am excited to be with Mom and then I am taking Matthew to visit MC in Clinton. He has always wanted to go there. I am not sure if it is because of certain people that are in Clinton or if he just feels really drawn to MC. It is a good school. We'll see.

Have a happy Friday tomorrow and a great weekend.

No comments:

YouTube Videos