Friday, November 14, 2008

I needed this

I needed this tonight. This has been a long week. The Veteran's Day program on Monday was great even though the turn-out was small. They gave the kids a standing ovation. I know it did something for them.

I didn't want my school to have to get a sub and we are getting ready for more programs (a Thanksgiving one on Nov. 20th), so I went to school when I probably should have been at home some. Today, I finally went home after lunch. I know I am whining tonight. Sorry.

Matthew went with Lafayette to Pearl tonight to play the 2nd round play-offs. Lafayette won!!! Even though this may mean that I will be needed to work the concession stand, I am happy for them. I know they are excited on their way home right now.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

YouTube Videos