Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas
















T
hanksgiving holidays were great. I am over my whining about being sick. (although I still am.....wahhhh.) It was wonderful seeing everyone.
Ron, Steve and Nana on Wednesday, the whole gang on Thursday. I could go into the whole story about how the toilet flooded about 30 min. before our company came to Mom's house and how they came in with their babies while we shop-vacked (do you like my new verb?) all the water from the foyer. Mom and I were laughing deliriously by the time we prayed and were eating.

We won't forget that one. Here are some pics. Claire had fun going around photographing everyone.

Friday we headed up to Mashulaville to see Grandma and Grandpa. Mamaw and Chris were there, too. We watched the Egg Bowl. ( Sorry, Mamaw.) Then we just hung out and ate some really good soup. I hated that I had to leave early Sat. morning to get Matthew back to work the Ole Miss basketball game.

Now we are decorating for Christmas, just watched Elf and are now watching a Child's Christmas in Wales. It doesn't get much better. :)

Have a great week.

No comments:

YouTube Videos