Sunday, September 21, 2008

Google Pic game

I am a little under-the-weather right now and am home from Sunday night church as well as missing this morning. This feels so strange. I got tired of sleeping for now and told John Robert that I would do this game for him. I had mentioned it to him and told him I would put it on my blog.

I found this on someone’s blog, tried to copy and save it, but somehow it got deleted. This is about like what I found. Here is how you play it. You type the answers to these questions into Google search, then you take the first picture that comes up and put it under your answer. Have fun. Here are mine:


1. Age you will be on your next birthday____38_______




















2. Your favorite color____green___________























3. Your favorite place to be ______on my porch ______________


























4. Your favorite vacation _______to the mountains__________














5. Place you want to go in your life time _________Israel_____________
























6. Your first job ________The Balcony_____________



























7. Your current job _________music teacher_____________
















8. Your dream job ____Christian _performer_















9. The name of your spouse or special someone ____________Matt_____________
























10. Your pet’s name _________Coltrane__________________




















11. Your favorite food _________Gyros__________________




















12. Your favorite thing to do __________hanging out with my family_______________










13. The number of kids you have _____4______________













14. Your place of birth __________Tupelo, MS__________________














15. Your favorite kind of music ___________Christian Alternative Folk_________________












That's it. If you think of some good things to add, just comment and let me know.

Take care and have a good week.

1 comment:

YouTube Videos