Thursday, July 3, 2008

Upward Basketball Camp and Matthew's first job
























Here is Matthew before he went to work at Oby's for the first time. His first real job. I totally embarrassed him when his friend saw me taking a picture and went and told everyone at work about his mommy taking his picture. I just couldn't help it. It was like the first day of school. :) Isn't he cute? Sorry, Matthew.

Today I have been continuing my mission of ridding the house of all clutter. My mom is kind of making fun of my recycling while she is up here for the 4th. I will have to take a fun break in a little while, though, to go see Wall-E with everyone.

It is kind of new to me, but it feels so much better than just throwing away massive amounts of garbage. OK, I admit it...I am green. But in a good way.

Matt and I have hit planning for the revival at Park Place hard. We are so excited about coming down for it and seeing what God is going to do. Music will hit us a certain way and we will just know that we are supposed to do a certain song. It will be great to see everyone again. I can't wait to get to see our good friend who was in a car wreck and hasn't really been able to talk to anyone much. It is kind of hard to pass along our prayers from so far away. I know it can always be done, but I will be glad to see her in person.

Take care, and have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

YouTube Videos