Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally....Amber are you happy? :)

Poor Olan Mills man. We had to reschedule our picture appointment a couple of weeks ago because Matthew was gone and then Benjamin was sick. Our make-up time was Tuesday at 9:00 PM. That's right.

Claire fell asleep in the van on the way and barely woke enough to have her picture made. She was playing the game of making funny faces because she was tired. It was one of those moments as a parent that make you proud. :) The man taking the picture kept saying " Oh....sissy looks asleep in that one, too." He managed to get a few pictures with everyone looking the same direction. Here is one:
My friend from church who is putting the church directory together has been very diligent about reminding us to get our picture made. I guess she had to because we were too sorry to remember to reschedule our appointment.

It is over now. My friend also is a photographer. I was really wanting her to take some informal pictures. That will be a little more fun, I bet.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family! I work with Ms. Judy at the VA and I hear stories about you all the time. She says my son Aiden reminds her of Matt (I think that's the one). God bless you and your family! I enjoy reading your updates. -Mandye Flowers

YouTube Videos