Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hump day...yea!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished my evaluation today. Since I was new to my school, I had to do 2 this year. My principal came in and my darling group of second graders....whom I had thoroughly bribed, did great. I had a few non-participators, but that is pretty normal. One of my kids who comes from a real troubled home just shined. I was proud of that. He got attention for some success instead of hitting another child, etc. Anyway...it is over. Now the next thing is to do a talent show at my school. (I know I am crazy.) I am already regretting it, but the kids were so excited about it, and they don't always have that much to get excited about. So.....there ya go.

I put my name in the hat to win Diane Duda's latest drawing. She is the artist I have really enjoyed collecting. I have a couple of her prints to frame for the new house. She is great...and affordable. Here is the link to her site. http://dudadaze.blogspot.com/

I wish you could see my car. There is only room for three little people to squeeze in. The rest is stuffed with our household stuff to move. I want to get rid of much stuff. The gargage sale is planned for Friday/ Saturday. Am I ready for it? No...I am blogging. :)

I guess it is ok to sit down once during the day. I won't give myself too much guilt. Tonight we have prayer meeting and then choir. I can't wait, except that I can't sing. I hope I don't have strep throat. My throat has really been hurting the past couple of days. I am a glutton for punishment and continue to sing, etc. with it like that.

Please pray for me. I am leading worship April 21st for a women's conference. It will be my first time to really plan/ lead, etc. I have to pick out music and do a power point, etc. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Take care....

No comments:

YouTube Videos