Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fogger City



Help! I need gas masks. While Matt and Matthew were with Neil getting the car fixed, the other kids and I were at home. I looked into the kitchen at one point and saw Benjamin saying....oh no...oh my gosh.....Mom!!!! He had gotten something out of one of our miscellaneous boxes still left over from moving. The fogger....and it was spraying....all over the kitchen. Thank goodness he had it aimed away from him. It could have been really bad. I grabbed it, and feeling a little like Batman when he dramatically tossed the bomb into the ocean....hurled it into the backyard. We then opened all of the windows and coughed and coughed and coughed and turned on fans...opened windows, etc.

I think we are ok now. I just talk a little differently.

Matt seems a little better now, maybe. Thankfully, he didn't have a blood clot in his leg like we thought. I know he is still in a lot of pain, but I guess those kinds of injuries just take time to heal.

There is so much going on in life that there is just no way to pick one topic at the moment. I think I will just try to watch Lost on the computer. (You can watch them after they air on tv.)

;)

1 comment:

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

Even in the midst of such dangerous domestic drama you have a gift for painting an incredibly delightful word-picture!

(glad you are all well!)

What an entirely wonderful way to start the week :)

joy in the journey,
katey-D
BlueyeduckStudios

YouTube Videos