Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I love this artist

OK....update on family happiness.....things went well tonight. Yea!

I am about to hit the sack. Matt was invited to jam with some other musicians tonight. I am glad he got to do that. He is such a good player (I am a little prejudiced, but I think many would agree...) and loves to play.

While I was waiting to go to bed I was checking out a few blogs which led me to this......
A friend of ours (actually the one who invited him over) told us we needed to watch this show. We watched it a few times. It is one of those that is horrible, but it makes you feel really good about your own life. Even the boringness (is that a word?) of it. The stability of it.....

Here is a picture that one of my favorite artists did of the show. Wow. Click on the picture to go to the artist's etsy shop.

I have been on fall break for these past two days. Today we did have staff development, but no students. Starting the week on Wednesdays is so strange. Weird with it already being hump day. Good, though.

I am singing with my principal Friday at the high school beauty pageant. There you go. Should be fun. Claire's birthday is coming up. She is getting so old. She and I had a good night tonight. It was hard for her to be unhappy when she heard that some people helped out with her fundraiser and made it possible for her to go on the limo ride/ pizza party in a few weeks.

Fundraisers drive us crazy, but we had guilt because we never participate in them to help the school. So....... we let Claire go up and down the street with her friend selling goodies. She does have to share the prizes with her brothers, though, because we didn't do their fundraiser this year. I wish we had thought about it a little more because their school needed the money more. Ooops. We'll have to work on that one.

Well, take care and have a wonderful rest of the week.

No comments:

YouTube Videos