Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Benny's published letter to Santa- click on picture to see larger image



















A friend brought this and gave it to Matt tonight. Benjamin's picture was published in the Oxford Eagle here in town. I hope you can see what it says. Wow....that's my guy. If you know him this letter is no shock to you. Most people think Benny is quiet and calm. Ha! He is a coconut. :) I love him and am very proud of him.



















Here is one of him on his new ripstick that he got for Christmas. We were a little nervous about getting it, thinking that we were asking for a trip to the hospital. Once again, he surprised us.
Anyway, happy Wednesday. Kids at my school come tomorrow. Matt and the kids still go back on Monday. No change there. It only hurts me at home. When I leave the house I am back into my routine. I just miss them, that's all. Whaaa. Sorry for the whining.
Take care.

1 comment:

Diane Duda said...

Happy New Year to the Jones family!
I love the letter. You've got quite a little artist there...and he's a pretty good tip-giver too. :)

xo
Di

YouTube Videos