Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Goodbye, February...I wish

Mercy. There has got to be a better way. Teaching K-12 is rockin' my world.

Oh, hi there. Haven't posted in a while. Hope you are all doing well. A lot has happened, as always, since I last posted. Mom is home now and doing great. I got to be with her and Mamaw this past weekend. It was great. We all saw The Spiderwick Chronicles together. I had to cover Jacob's eyes at one point. I tried to cover Claire's, but she moved my hands.

Last week, our school hosted a basketball district tournament. I had duty all night Thursday and then got to sing the national anthem Friday before the games started. I love doing that!

Matt came up and met me with the kids after I sang and we went to test-drive a van in Memphis. I had forgotten what driving in the big city is like. It took us forever to get through Memphis traffic. I am glad I live in small Oxpatch.

We ended up buying the van. Sorry, Dave Ramsey. We tried to stay in Dave mobiles, but a family of 6 kind of needs to have a way to get to grandma's.
I have to admit....I love it. It was so great actually driving around with Mamaw and Nana. That hasn't happened in I don't know when.

We got home Monday while Matt was at school. We were off for President's Day. This week has flown by. Tomorrow is the 4th-6th grade musical and next Tuesday is the high school choir's district festival. That is why I can't wait for March. Spring Break.......etc. Not that I am not enjoying today, I just don't like quite so many stressful things at once. I am ready to teach my kids about Irish music and watch Riverdance in honor of St. Paddy's Day.

I am going to Riverdance myself after Tuesday. :) Well, take care.

No comments:

YouTube Videos